Thursday, January 31, 2008
Graduation Application time!
It's official. I am now cleared for Graduation from Weber State on May 2. Yes, after 13 years ( i know-I could have a PhD by now.....)I get my BS degree (not an abbreviation for you know what) So in a few months you get to see beautiful pictures of the gowns that will make me look like I am at a funeral.....I have to sign my life away and hand over money and get my diploma---they told me I could have what ever name I wanted on it. hhhhmmmmmm, how about tintin weewee (you'd love that Trevor)so it's finally gonna be over and I will never have to do homework ever again and can come home from work and sit in front of the TV and go duh yay! I don't even want to know how much money I have paid into that school. I could have gone to Disney Land several times over and on some dang nice cruises! oh well, it will benefit me in the long run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment