Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Day Less

Yipee, school is OVER on the 24th of April. I GRADUATE on the 2nd of MAY for EVER and GOOD! Larisa and kids and mom and dad are coming to graduation. I am so sick of homework. I am 3/4 of the way done with one out of two papers that are due oh by friday the 18th! Yeah, I procrastinate, what can I say??
But thanks so many times over to my FAVORITE BROTHER in the whole wide world for helping me with my homework for the last several weeks since I don't have access to some of the programs I am using at school. I know he really LOVES me! But I really do APPRECIATE it! Yes, as payment, you can spend the tax refund that was deposited into YOUR account instead of MINE! I still love you tho......
So when school is out and surgery is over, I will look at pictures to post so that you guys can have more entertainment than just reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trevor is sad that he's not your favorite brother, but we think that the favorite brother is brilliant to transfer your tax refund to his account!