So much has happened in the last few weeks. I returned back to work and it's been crazy ever since! At least I am keeping busy! I was called to the activities committee in my ward because they found out I wasn't going on the river trip in a couple of weeks. So they figured that they had to assign me to be in charge of tents, lanterns, firewood and an assistant medical personnal person, so dang it, I have to go! So there will be pictures posted here in a few weeks.
Monday and tuesday I ended up in St George to work----it was 115 and the low was 105 at night! The pool was a lovely 85 degrees----and oddly enough, we had the whole pool to ourselves! The hotel was packed because there was a boys and girls soccer convention and they practiced at all hours of the night(love it when the soccer ball hits the door at 2 AM) We had a tire blowout because we hit a nail on the way down---so that was an experience in and of itself but we had a lot of people willing to help us out with getting the tire repaired so we could come back home.
I participated in my first 5K in Centerville yesterday. I walked the whole thing in 53 minutes and 12 seconds---you gotta admit that's pretty good for someone who is still recovering from MAJOR abdominal surgery! Our singles ward decided to particiapte just for fun.
Other than that, I just work, sleep, exercise and shop! Stay tuned for the pictures of my river trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment