So I spoke with the neurosurgeon today, um yeah, the radiologist got a little too excited and didn't wait for the contrast to finish filling up the pituitary and immediately thought I had a tumor, the neurosurgeon spent like 45 minutes reviewing the films and said THERE"S NOTHING WRONG, my parents and I were like ARE YOU SURE??? So I am fine, but I have no idea what the answer is for all the other hormonal problems I have, so y'all can breathe a sigh of relief! So the radiology report said I had a tumor, the doc said NO
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I haven't looked at your blog forever (don't really know why?) And I see this! I am soooo glad that you are ok. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on with you. But what a relief you don't have a tumor! Love you, deary!
Love the cupcakes--your blog makes me want to bake! Oh, I'm glad your tumor miraculously disappeared!
Post a Comment