Monday, September 15, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E


I just got back from the best vacation ever. I slept A LOT! I went to Disney Land. It was a blast. My cousins Bethann and Suzanne went with me. We laughed the entire time! We left Aunt Shirlee in the shade in a wheelchair and explored the parks. There was no one there....probably cause it was 9/11 when we went. There was an idiot in front of us at the security check point with a 6 inch knife! Yeah, like you are not going to get caught! But we got on everything we wanted to and didn't have to wait longer than 10 minutes for a couple of the rides. I will post pics later. We had a BLAST! I also did a lot of shopping----mainly stuff for me and a few items for some birthdays coming up....We went out to eat a lot at various restaurants. I think I came home with fleas since the neighbors next door were being tented for fleas and they had some flea outbreaks in the neighborhood that week, plus my aunt's cat had them......yeah not fun! But other than that, airport clearance was a breeze, somehow my luggage came in before I did which made me panic a little when my suitcase didn't come out of the baggage claim and then I hear my name overhead uh-oh.......whew, just them notifiying me my bags were there.....but I am glad to be back and back to real life again and working so I can earn more money to pay off my credit cards and stuff....

No comments: