Monday, December 29, 2008

Please....out of the goodness of your hearts....



So, I just sent some of you an e-mail regarding this "scam" about forwarding an e-mail and you will get lots and lots of money. So if it really works, would any of you be willing to share with me? I mean you are my favorite sibling, cousin, friend, acquaintance (sp?), lover, whatever you consider yourselves to be to me......really I would truly appreciate it. You see, some of you think I am rich considering the fact that I am single, have no kids...well I have a little girl who is 2.......i have medical bills, food storage, a need to look professional at work (hence the naughty trips to Kohl's Day after Christmas sales!), a car payment, rent, entertainment for my little two year old, her many trips to the vet because she likes to eat easter grass and christmas ribbon which give her hepatitis (not the kind from shared needles), my pharmacy (aka drug) habit (for those of you who comment that I have my own personal pharmacy in my bathroom with the many rows of pill bottles for all sorts of things.....), my own personal entertainment habit (otherwise known as Hollywood Video, Target, Dick's Market.....), and anything else you want to insert......please out of the goodness of your hearts.....when you send the e-mail and get thousands and thousands of dollars back........remember......it is I who helped you get there so it is only fair that you thank me in cold......hard......cash......at least fifty percent of how much you got.........love (insert adjective of relativity) Kristen....Tintin Weewee......Butthead......or whatever you have fondly referred to me as in your time of knowing me.......


PS---oh yes, if I get money for myself or from any of you, then I will know it was real and will always respond to further e-mails in the future with a lot more enthusiasm and excitement.......

No comments: