wow, i was excited to see your name! everyone is doing this:) love it! your blog is cute, your lucky to have a sister:)
Thanks Tin Tin! Sorry you couldn't come. We missed you! And you missed out on some great chinese food! :)You are the best sister too!!!!Love you!
Kristin-I hope you don't mind, I decided to check out your blog today! It is cute! It is fun to see you and what you are up to!Love,Kelly
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow, i was excited to see your name! everyone is doing this:) love it! your blog is cute, your lucky to have a sister:)
Thanks Tin Tin! Sorry you couldn't come. We missed you! And you missed out on some great chinese food! :)
You are the best sister too!!!!
Love you!
Kristin-
I hope you don't mind, I decided to check out your blog today! It is cute! It is fun to see you and what you are up to!
Love,
Kelly
Post a Comment