This is my life for the last couple of weeks.......trying to stay patient and not have a mental breakdown......I have a new respect for people who don't have a job and are trying to survive until they get one....
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The cartoon is cute. :) I'm sorry you're not able to find a job. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
Hey Kris, sorry to hear of your struggles, hang in there. I know how it feels we've been doing the unemployment thing for nearly 3 months now. Not fun at all. But enjoy the time off - find something fun to do!!
I love your sense of humor. You are so cute and dang FUNNY!!! Hang in there, enjoy the break...you'll find a job soon enough that will be driving you crazy in no time. HA HA
4 comments:
The cartoon is cute. :) I'm sorry you're not able to find a job. If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.
Tin--Keep it up and enjoy a little free time while you have it. Something will come up! We're thinking of you!
Hey Kris, sorry to hear of your struggles, hang in there. I know how it feels we've been doing the unemployment thing for nearly 3 months now. Not fun at all. But enjoy the time off - find something fun to do!!
I love your sense of humor. You are so cute and dang FUNNY!!! Hang in there, enjoy the break...you'll find a job soon enough that will be driving you crazy in no time. HA HA
Post a Comment