Friday, November 13, 2009

The BIG 30!!!



Wow you are so old!---that's from the 18-25 year olds in the singles ward, they don't know the meaning of the word OLD! We celebrated a little early since it's my nephew Tyler's baptism in the morning and I get to lead the music (the second hand wave). So the parentals and Bubba (Camden my youngest nephew at the moment) went to Robintino's for the annual birthday dinner. It was a lot of fun! We then went back to the homestead and met my sister Larisa, her husband Chris, and their other two kids KK and KarKar for cake (which I made...mmmmmmm) and chocolate or vanilla icecream. We then had a lovely conversation about colonoscopies. You are just jealous you weren't there to participate right? The older I get, this is what you feel like doing when it comes to birthdays (see above)
I then started thinking about the cakes I have had in the past...the ones with the keys to the coveted station wagon when I was 16, the one where I found my barbie that resembled something like the one seen here....
Aren't birthdays fun?

2 comments:

Amy and Kris said...

I hope you don't mind but I saw your blog on Jaydee's blog! You are welcome to add mine too if you want! I saw the word "Robintinos" and I LOVE that place! Even though I live far away from it, I still manage to get there once or twice a year! YUM!
Amy (Ferrin) Morris

Snoopy said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-berhenti-merokok-dan-meningkatkan-stamina-untuk-perokok-aktif