Saturday, July 10, 2010

My entertainment during summer semester


The other day I was at my brother Jon's house hanging out with their funny little family. I had just gotten done with my saturday summer semester class and stopped by to visit. They were getting ready to go swimming and had brought up the goggles. The kids were putting them on and needless to say, their appearances changed DRASTICALLY when they put those goggles on. I was laughing so hard I cried. I wondered what I would look like if I had them on......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

Over 160 000 women and men are trying a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2lbs every night while they sleep.

It's effective and it works with everybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Get a glass and fill it half glass

2) And then do this proven HACK

you'll become 1-2lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!