Friday, May 9, 2008

Updates



Well, only 6 more days until I go to the hospital for yet another abdominal surgery and HOPEFULLY the last one! I will be at the U for a few days and then come home and have three weeks off! I only pray this cures the all night puking party and the intense horrible stomach pain I would not wish on my worst enemies. I would love to be able to eat again and know it won't come up again (sorry that's gross I know) But work has been absolutely wonderful about helping me out and wanting me to be cured since they love me so much (I am seriously not kidding--they really don't want me to leave since I am helping them out with so many projects and what not). So keep your fingers and toes crossed that the bad part of the intestines comes out and leaves me alone.....
moving on....here is another picture from graduation, sorry to disappoint y'all about not showing a little more leg, but some of us are endowed and need to cover the necessaries.......besides, I hadn't shaved either!

No comments: