Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Introducing Lily's cousin


For those who know my family--well at least my mom and I....we are major cat lovers, mom has trixie and I have lily, well the newest member of the family is Rosie-Chris and Larisa's new black baby. Absolutely adorable. Here she is. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa Hartle said...

OK that is the cutest puppy! She looks like my Roxy, she is a puggle and so darn cute!
We will definitely plan to do a swing by during the Thanksgiving holiday. I look forward to seeing everyone. I do love blogs just to somewhat keep in touch at least we will recognize each other :0)!

Lisa Hartle said...

OK me again! Will you email me lisahartle@comcast.net? I am bummed that all of your siblings blogs are private. I need you to bug them to let me in!!!!

The Miche's said...

So cute! I want a puppy but i guess Kaleb will have to do for now!