Sunday, November 9, 2008
Don't Listen to the Messages on the Cellphone!
So for those of you who know me, I have a cell phone for no apparent reason. I just use it as looks. I am not one to text, trust me I have special tutors for that and I still don't get it! I only check the messages once a week if that......so I decided to be unnormal and check my messages on friday as I am driving. Silly me....So it's from the colon cancer surgeon saying he would like to see me every three months "to look". He brought up my case at their weekly cancer conferences or whatever the heck they do and the suggestion was to torture me as much as possible since those kinds of exams are SO MUCH FUN!!!!! So the plan is to call him back and say "have you ever had this much fun yourself?" and WHY DO I HAVE TO BE TORTURED?? Apparently I am so unusual (duh, no surprise there!) they want to watch these tumor cells and how fast they grow and how I feel and all that yaddayadda. So we'll see what the phone conversation is like this week....sigh.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment