Sunday, December 21, 2008
I'm Back!
So for those of you who wondered if I was dead, I was sort of.....I was busy working way too much time at work, training everyone on our new computer system, going to ward christmas parties, last minute shopping, and last but not least having more surgery! This was a very easy procedure (for the most part), but man what ever they gave me I don't remember a couple of days last week so if you called to have a conversation, I don't remember a word I said to you, I am sorry! So for those of you who have heard horror stories about Davis, I can say from personal experience, they were very very nice! A special thanks to Sam for taking me and trying not to die laughing after they gave me the crazy drugs and entertained her before they took me to the OR, and a shout out to my mother for ignoring the ramblings of a drugged patient who did not stop talking once coming out of surgery or on the way home! I am still in the process of recovering but hoping to be completely back to normal by Christmas Eve! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippeee! I'm so glad you are back! I've missed you! I'm glad everything went well and you are "almost" back to well...normal! :0)
Post a Comment