
I got a full body work out today by going to Speed Street in Layton. You seriously ache from head to toe after you do 40 laps. You really have to think mentally and everything else when you are in a go kart going 35 mph and sharp corners everywhere! It hurt so bad by the time I got home I could barely move. I was there on a date.......don't ask. But I had fun with the couple that set me up. They were a blast and I laughed the entire time. So I now have my own license and helmet cover from the place. I highly recommend this to any one who has never been. It's a cheap activity and really fun with a group of people. Let me know if you want to go and we can go play!
1 comment:
I want to go! Sounds like a blast.
Post a Comment