
No, It's not another disneyland Trip. But on my board at work it states "10,259 days until the next disneyland trip" for those unmathematic minds---that's approximately 29 years from now. But if I am not at Disneyland, where am I??? You guessed it......more modeling of the beautiful hospital gowns that don't tie and are not modest by any means. Tuesday is the big DAY for more hand surgery.....hopefully this is the last of it for the left hand.....to finish what started 30 years ago as a birth defect. Yes 30..... anyways.....just wanted to catch you all up on the excitement. Lortab and percocet here I come! bbbbllleeehhhhh
2 comments:
Good luck with the surgery, Tin Tin! Oh, and we're coming in a couple weeks to visit. I'll be sure to let you know the exact dates we'll be up north. We figured we'd come now since I'll be too big and pregnant at Christmas to come! Yep, we're pregnant again! Due the end of December! See you soon, cuz!
Kristin just poppin' in to say HI! Just make sure you don't swear again in front of your Aunt Shirly on the pain meds:) HA HA Just kiddin' that was a funny story. I miss coming to see you after a surgery and you telling me all your funny stories. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment