

I have been so busy trying to get things finalized for school and graduation that life has been so crazy! There are days I leave the house at 5 AM and get back home at 11 PM. I am working overtime so I can get the whole month of may off for yet more surgery--yay!!!!
I lost my debit card and college ID in tooele and someone was honest enough to turn it in to the hospital that I was working at there--apparently it was in the parking lot---yes I do have a purse-no I don't use it like I should.....
I have a new niece named Alysse Willey (did I spell that right??) She is so adorable. I was the first one to see her after she was born--so I feel pretty special that way! Here are the right after pictures and i will see if I can get the latest ones where she is a lot cuter!
No comments:
Post a Comment