Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Same old, same old

One of these days I will put up pictures, but for now you have to read what I write. I am now officially in panic mode because I am graduating in 57 days which means that I only have 45 days of school left and still need to write a 20 page paper that I don't know what to write about--uuuugggghhhh! But I am nearly done with the other two classes so I guess I will get those out of the way and then focus my little heart out on this one. I am going to be gone to St George next week for work (no fun involved what so ever) We will be working 18 hours and then get a few hours sleep and turn around and drive back home. Yay me! So that is how I am spending spring break next week. I just keep telling myself that in May I get a two week vacation from the world to just relax, sleep and maybe throw in a little surgery (no one's surprised there!) ta,ta got to get my beauty rest (obviously it still doesn't work)

No comments: