Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello, I'm back!

Hey again, I just got back from St George a few hours ago. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and warm. I drove 90 miles an hour most of the time (literally). You know how many cops I passed? I lost count after 20 (seriously) They were parked every few miles or so and I guess were having nap time or something! We just remembered to tap the break slightly but for the majority of the time left it between 85 and 90 :) We got three hospitals done in 14 hours and then went to Denny's for dinner--mind you this is St George and only old people live there so there were lots of old people restaurants! But I thought it was good, either that or I was extremely hungry.....probably the latter! Someone knocked repeatedly on my door at 4:00 AM at the hotel we were staying at, but I didn't hear "Fire/Earthquake/HELP" after it so I wasn't gonna answer. But it made me wide awake. So I am now on like my 15-16th hour of the day. Well I gotta work on some homework--only 6 more weeks of school left aka 30 days! Yes!!!!!!!

No comments: