Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Gotta love her regardless!

gggrrrrrr, so monday night lily my spoiled baby cat starts puking everywhere for hours and I notice she isn't eating or going potty, so I was like crap! Tuesday morning still nothing! so i called the vet and I am like is this serious?? they were like maybe it could be, so i fought with her to get her in the carrier for 45 minutes and then off to the vet we went, well, I start to cry once I drop her off and cried the rest of the day hysterically thinking that she's gonna die and has to have major surgery and my mind is going crazy, mom tells me to start thinking about putting her to sleep----nnnnooooo! she's only a year and a half old. nobody is telling me anything, the vet calls me later that afternoon and is like we need to do xrays and lab work--she is refusing food, yadayada, and we need to do an ultrasound and she could have a blockage, I am just like freaking out! So needless to say, I never went to bed because I was so worried about my baby girl!
this morning the vet calls and was like, I don't think there is a blockage but she has hepatitis. I was like what? how the heck did she get hepatitis--it apparently started in her gallbladder and spread to her liver, they started her on antibiotics and iv fluids and said she could come home this afternoon. I went to get her and they said I had to learn to force feed her (ha right!) so i did and i had to give her antibioitcs as well.........guess what happened 500 dollars later????????
...
....
.....
.......
......
........
..........
she was freaking out tonight and I was like what is her problem--she was running around screaming and crying and I was like what is the deal??
she pooped out LOTS OF EASTER GRASS she had gotten into last week!!!!!!! 500 dollars for 50 cent easter grass??????? she had a foreign object in her and that's probably why she got hepatitis---so I gotta call the vet tomorrow and let her know of the discovery----uuuugggghhhh, I am glad the mystery is solved!!!!!!!! guess I gotta keep her for the money I spend on her!!

1 comment:

Janece said...

LOL - that's funny! Glad she's ok!