Because I am turning 29 on Friday November 14th, yes folks, you see that number right, here are 29 questions/answers about myself:
1-What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
*That was a weird dream!
2-What should I have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?
*Depends on who is cooking, what box it's coming out of or how much money I have
3-What kind of pet do you have?
*kitty kat
4-How do you handle road rage drivers?
*If little kids are reading this, cover their eyes.....usually a finger or five...
5-How much do I spend at Kohl's?
*I have never been out of there with less than 100 bucks of purchased merchandise!
6-What is your favorite day to grocery shop?
*Friday nights, it's quiet and I never have a date
7-What side of the bed do you sleep on?
*Right
8-Hose or knee highs?
*Are you kidding? Knee highs and for no more than TWO hours!
9-Costco or Sam's Club?
*Neither, I get confused shopping at both of them!
10-How old were you when Santa didn't (exist) any more?
*He doesn't????!!!!!!??? Can you say therapy?
11-Dates you have been on in your life?
*Real ones or fake ones? Maybe 5-don't know if they were real dates tho..
12-Left handed or right handed?
*For what purposes? I write with my left and do a lot of things with my right
13-Taco Bell or Taco Time?
*Neither, I am all about Bajio
14-Night owl, morning person, or perky afternooner?
*None of the above, just ask my family!
15-Pen or Pencil?
*I write better with a pen
16-Type of car?
*Beaut the Tribute-yeah baby!
17-How do you wash your dishes?
*with the two little hands attached to my arms in the kitchen sink
18-Facial hair or none?
*Me personally, I have a couple of whiskers.....for kissing purposes, NO hair!
19-Favorite Place to shop?
*Target
20-Favorite thing to buy?
*Food
21-cell phone, I-Pod, blackberry, IM,.....
*Do not know how to use an I-pod, oh be quiet y'all! I barely know how to use a cell phone, I love to IM and what the heck is a blackberry, isn't that a fruit?
22-Favorite out fit
*Tinkerbell PJs, Firefighter sweats, anything that's not a dress
23-Favorite month?
*September
24-Most memorable moment?
*standing on a table at Hard Rock Cafe in Washington DC and have everyone sing happy birthday to me when I turned 18
25-Most embarassing?
*Let's just say I called some random number and asked them to bring some toilet paper to Medical Records at Lakeview since we were out.....never got it OR for the Bayview YSA-let's just say Pizza Hut, Wyoming!
26-Postion to sleep in?
*Fetal
27-Favorite Drink?
*Jack Daniels..............grape shasta
28-Favorite person?
*my mommy (sorry to everyone else!)
29-What are you afraid of?
*Spiders, earwigs, cooked spinach, baseballs, certain car doors.....
Well there it is folks, enjoy! Feel free to comment!
4 comments:
Kristen: We want to see pictures of you! Put some on your blog! Love, Sam and Katie and Sister Larsen and Jordan and Malia and Hema and Brother Larsen and Jackie and Ryan and Sean and Jen! We miss you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday yesterday! SOrry I missed it - I knew it was your birthday all day but my cousin was busy gettin married. But Happy Birthday anyways!
PS - I think #10 was the Santa question... you were the one who told me that he doesn't exisat, and we argued about it, remember???
I LOVED those answers! Kristen you make me smile. Glad I got to see you on your birthday. You are always cute...I'm so jealous!
Bethie :)
Happy Belated Birthday - sorry i have been terrible at blogging and reading blogs lately. Hope you had a gone one Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment