Saturday, November 1, 2008

I did what??


I did it!! A 2005 Mazda Tribute for an early birthday present! I pick it up on Tuesday. My car decided to pass away peacefully at 9:00 am on friday, thankfully in the driveway, after i had tried to get it fixed a few weeks ago. It was just time since I have had it a few years and it had over 100,000 miles on it and was so good. Good bye Green Gerta! Hello ---- new ideas for a car name anyone?? Here's a picture.....

5 comments:

Larisa said...

Awesome car! I want one!

Lisa Hartle said...

Congrats! I bet you look pretty hot in that thing! :0)

Stefanie said...

I think you should name it Maxamillion(Max for short)

Anonymous said...

That is an AWESOME ride Kristin! You go girl!

Unknown said...

My parents have a tribute and let us drive it when we come--we love it! Congratulations! It's definitely a "Beaut"! Get it, Tribute?